torstai 29. lokakuuta 2009

Hello groupmates

I somehow managed to do everything right so I can now be a blogger too. Cool. I have sometimes thought about to open my own blog but I haven't really had time to do that yet. Well, maybe this blog can work as an inspiration to my own blog. We'll see..

I'm a 23 years old student and I'm originally from Kemi, Northern Finland. This is my third year here in the university of Jyväskylä. I study organizational communication as a minor subject but I hope that next year it will be my major subject. In the moment my major subject is Swedish. I have also studied German, economics, journalism and social policy. Every now and then I work as a freelance writer. In my free time, if I happen to have any, I spend time with my family and my lovely 9 months old shetland sheepdog.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti